X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are made of win.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I know your fist was in it... but can I have a slice of cake?
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

The cake is a lie!
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

The cube is forever. <3
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I want that bakery manager to come to my store and just STARE at people for me.

I have to build a shrine to this unnamed emailer now.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

And THIS is why I love this place. I also browse a few other 'customers suck'-type communities elsewhere, but they (one in particular) have rules against posting when you flat-out PWN a customer and that kinda sucks. If all you ever get to read are the sad stories where employees get shafted, it gets kind of depressing after a while.

I love to read about a bitch getting what they so richy deserve - the dreaded 'No, you may NOT have whatever it is you're pitching a tantrum worthy of a spoiled 3-year-old over', and hearing how the SC's head exploded from the shock.

Dude, you ROCK, and if I am ever in your neck of the woods I shall drop by your shop and give you a bow of respect just for this story alone, not to mention what terrific service you provide to your employer and co-workers.

What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

That is totally awesome. Fist through the cake! I love it. I bet the staff all ate the cake afterwards (around the fist hole).
                It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I love the fisting. I suspect there wasn't time to take a bite, move the cake, or do anything requiring delicate hand-eye coordination like scrape frosting. Bitch was going in - slam dunk the cake and slam it NOW.

I love it because you know somewhere along the way the customer was expecting to get the cake. Even if their precious refund scheme didn't work. Even if you absolutely refused to back down. She needed that cake, as Precious' party is obviously today, so she would have sighed, acted like she was doing you a huge favour, returned the refund and taken the cake "even though it's WRONG"...

Now she can't.

Good.

I do feel sorry for Precious though. No cake at the party, and a sucktacular mom.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                    I love the fisting.
                    Uh...?
                    *looks at the gutter, then at the cake* Screw it, gutter's easier.
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

This is FREAKING AWESOME. Was it a chain email floating around the net? If so, can I steal it for my blog's "found on the web funnies"?

I love Bakery Death! I'm imagining him/her in the full grim reaper outfit but with a giant spatula instead of a sickle.
                      My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
                        This is FREAKING AWESOME. Was it a chain email floating around the net? If so, can I steal it for my blog's "found on the web funnies"?
                        Chain e-mail? Did I miss something?

Nevermind... *coughs*
                        Last edited by Aethian; 06-27-2008, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                          Uh...?
                          *looks at the gutter, then at the cake* Screw it, gutter's easier.
                          Preaching to the choir here. lol!!!
                          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Oh whoops. Heheh. Well I guess it's hard (oo er!) to have any kind of rational conversation on the subject of fisting without going there.

Comment

We must find this Bakery Death and bring him/her to CS.com That was awesome!
                              Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

I work as a PT clerk at a supermarket bakery, er bakeshop. Not really hard. Most of the stuff is pre made just need to be labeled and put out or is par baked. Some cakes come pre decorated but we try to decorate them ourselves when possible.

Our biggest problem is when a SC calls or come in for a special order in way less than the 24 hours notice. We clost the dept at 9PM, meaning I have to start cleaning by 7:45 at the latest to get it all done.

We had a few SC call at between 7-9 with HUG orders for first thing in the morning. One SC will call last minute to order stuff. Once they called at 8:45PM for 10 dozen kaiser rolls and 100 chocolate chip cookies for 6 AM the next day. The first person arrives at 5 to package the day old stuff and bake the first batch of bread and rolls and the daily batch of muffins, d-nuts and pastry.

I told them no can do, not enough time and they also talked to the MOD who told them the same. A note was left for the bakery manager and opener. The SC showed an demanded their rolls when the regular rolls were still in the proofer. Out GM back us up and refused to give the SC free stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X