This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirt Sightings.

Went to the store today and saw a shirt that prompted this whole post. It's just one of those WTF moments. Little things that poke in the back of my mind. The parenthesis describe the person. It's funny what people wear.

1.) I love sex, but not as much as my chrome. (seen on a large older lady in a store motorized wheel chair, with six (yes six) cantaloupes in her buggy.)

2.) INS, Immigration and Naturalization Service. (seen on an immigration officer. The migrant workers left buggies in the aisles they left so fast.)

3.) PETA. (seen on a guy sitting in Mc Donald's eating a Big Mac.)

4.) Class of 95. We're Going Places! (Lady with horrible hair, six kids, and a guy that smelled vaguely of burnt rubber. *don't ask*)

5.) Stop Following Me. (Back of some guy's shirt.)

6.) You're just jealous the voices talk to me and not you. (This guy was management. I liked him )

7.) Blue Moon Adult Entertainment. (Talked with this guy, only to be handed a Chick Tract by him. )

That's mine. Anyone got any funnies of their own?
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

I bought my most recent college room mate a shirt for Christmas that said "Strippers Love My Pole" with an outline of a stripper on a pole. It matched his personality.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Got my BF a tshirt that says:

"I am not fluent in IDIOT, please speak slowly and clearly"
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I saw one in my store that made me laugh out loud, on a nice young woman about college age:

"Paddle Faster! I Hear Banjos!"
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

The only one I could contribute is far too political for open boards, PM me for details.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Saw this one on a skinny, big-glasses, nerdly type of guy:

"Please tell your t!ts to stop staring at my eyes"

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I once saw a shirt that said something like "Smith* Whorehouse: Where the customer comes first." I remember being surprised the guy was allowed to wear that shirt in public.

*Don't remember the name.
              It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
              -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

There's the always popular (Seen this on t-shirts and jackets) '101st Bomb Disposal Unit' then on the back 'If you see me running, try to keep up!'

Comment

Quoth UncleImpy View Post
                  There's the always popular (Seen this on t-shirts and jackets) '101st Bomb Disposal Unit' then on the back 'If you see me running, try to keep up!'
                  Years ago I was doing some computer work at a place where they assembled rather powerful bombs. The bomb disposal unit wore similar t-shirts underneath their giant padded gear.
                  "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

My favorite is a local shirt from a computer science fair.

Sketch of a geeky type guy, disheveled hair, a mug of coffee in one hand and a clearly broken monitor up in the air by the power cord in the other. The caption reads "I think I finally figured out whats wrong with it."

Comment

I once got a very muscley friend a shirt that said "You can't find these pythons in a zoo" with snakes under that and two arrows pointing towards his arms.
                      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Welcome to the gun show!

Worn by a guy who was probably 5'4 and all of 110 lbs.

A girl who was probably 300 pounds wearing track pants that said "Juicy" on the butt.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          W
                          A girl who was probably 300 pounds wearing track pants that said "Juicy" on the butt.
                          Whenever I see somebody wearing those pants, I think "Why did you need to tell the world about your swamp ass?"
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I got a friend a shirt for his birthday that said, "No, I'm not happy to see you. I just have a large penis." I really can't wait until it gets to him. He'll love it.
                            Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

Hubby has one that says "God said [huge physics equations for light] and there was light" on the front, and "What part of [more huge equations] don't you understand?" on the back.
                              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                              X