Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother showed up to a family barbecue a few weeks ago wearing a vintage-looking t-shirt that read:

Nixon in 78'

It even has the apostrophe on the wrong side. It's so wrong on so many levels.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I have a couple I wear...
      *People like you are the reason people like me need medication.*
      *I live in my own little world but it's ok they know me here.*
      *Oh look! The screw up fairy has visited again.*
      *Sorry I missed church. I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.*

My mom has a camo shirt that says *HA! Now you can't see me!* and whenever someone at work tries talking to her she just points to it then walks away...

Comment

Dug a shirt out of storage today that tends to get me a ton of odd looks during the summer.

It's not what's written on it, no, that's just a simple sailboat with water scene outlined in black on the white shirt.

No, what gets their attention is what the shirt does.

It's a Del Sol shirt.

In fact, this is the very shirt. http://www.delsol.com/store/Men___Ad...cal___1010_NAU

Basically, when I go out in the sun, that shirt changes from being black and white, to suddenly (it does this in an instant. Less than a second) brightly colored. I go inside, it goes back to black and white.

Really fun to mess with people if they don't know it'll do it.
        Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

I used to have a TARDIS t-shirt that the TARDIS disappeared in the sun. Sadly it was on the washing line one very hot day and never came back.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

lets see if I can recall.
            "I just got lei'ed" by my boss who is cool if not funny at times (yes, something to do with hawaii

"Just put the pot down and back away slowly" (meaning coffe pot) with the picture of a person reading a newspaper and the image of a hand holding a coffee pot off to the side.
            that would be my shirt that hangs up in the closet

Comment

3.) PETA. (seen on a guy sitting in Mc Donald's eating a Big Mac.)
              Obviously a member of People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. Too bad he was in the wrong place if he wanted tasty...

One of my favorites which I wish I owned was a shirt that said "Hunter's Worst Nightmare" showing a 16-point buck completely covered in forest camoflage pattern.

Then of course there's the "Property of Alcatraz Swim Team" with the shark-bite pattern on the side.

I want a You Never Forget Your First Doctor with a pic of Tom Baker. My first Doctor Who ever (first sighted in a comic book of all things) and still has a soft spot in my bitter little heart.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot - "I'm out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?"
              Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
              - Robert E. Howard

Comment

My favorite is my sister's: "If assholes could fly this place would be an airport!"

I saw this one on one of my customers, who was a rather large and unattractive woman. It's very inappropriate and probably very gag-inducing, so I'm giving you a chance to turn back now.
                *'
                You've been warned.....
                "All you can eat under $1 (with a picture of a $1 bill and an arrow pointing down)
                "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Giggle Goose, you know what?

I think some of my male coworkers would appreciate that kind of shirt.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                  X