This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wal-Mart happenings

Went to Wal-Mart late morning/early afternoon, and got pictures of Kelly taken (arrival date of photos - 7/23!).

Anyways, Kelly got tired of all the posing, etc. She also fell in love with the fake flowers she got to hold during a picture so the nice picture lady let her choose. She wanted both. I said no. She got to have the orange color. She wanted Yellow too. She threw a fit. People looking at her with looks on their faces. Strangely enough (or it was good on my part), I didn't want to just be swallowed up by the ground, but I took a hold of her hand, started to take her away from the situation, more people staring (the entire returns line ), and finally, she said "potty" so we went there. By the time we were done there, she had calmed down.

Then whilst in Wal-Mart, I had her holding onto my cart (she's good about that). A few times, she tried to run ahead, but she had to stop short as employees were pulling things and I had her stop, and I told her to say "Sorry" and "excuse me". The employees laughed. And I said, "I'm trying to teach her manners." One employee shouted back "You're the first to do so!" I laughed with her & said "Thanks!"

Oh No Gasp your one of those Mother's who know that parenting is a Verb . . .I am shocked

Ok I am also full of crap . . .and being sarcastic.

You know I think it is fantastic that you are taking an active roll in raising your daughter. Just think in a few years you will do things that will make her wish the ground would open up and swallow her.

Comment

Working...
    X