This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    The one time I tried Hebrew National hot dogs, I didn't like them. The texture was too "grainy".
    I love Hebrew Nationals. Great flavor, not as salty as other dogs. Wish Costco still served them at their food courts, though I do understand that they are expensive.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      The one time I tried Hebrew National hot dogs, I didn't like them. The texture was too "grainy".

Like I said, I'm not much of a hot dog person. Unless they're barbecue-grilled or cooked over a bonfire. They just taste better that way to me.
      I love it when the casings are burnt to a crisp and covered in black carbon but the inside is still good. That + whole wheat bun + spicy mustard = love

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
        I think I would say something after ten minutes. It's a hot dog, not moroccan leg of lamb. Yes, I actually googled "longest cooking time".
        A roast pig can take 12 hours to cook. Of course that's a do-it-yourself project, not a fast food order.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Come to think of it, the worst sausage I've tasted was a German one called weisswurst. (translates as "whie sausage"). When barbecued, they're terrible. They're supposed to be boiled.

Comment

Working...
          X