This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth in Bumper Stickers

So I was driving down the road on Sunday headed to Sonic.
    Have seen more than normal police cars so I am going the speed limit.
    A sports car is behind me . . .now this car is so close I can see the driver clearly in my rear view mirror . . .and can't see the front of her car.
    I keep going the speed limit . . .two other lanes for the car to go into if they really are in that big a rush.
    Car does decided to get over one lane and proceeds to cut me off. I use my break to keep from hitting them and am approaching the turn into Sonic anyway.
    I note her bumper sticker - Karma is a (picture of a bee)itch
    She turns into Sonic . . .and gets to the drive thru before me.
    I have the top and windows down on my car so of course I comment . . ."Yup it is so important to get your drink first that it is worth a possible car wreck" - Gosh if I forgot about car being open and spoke loud enough for her to hear. She glanced back and placed her order.
    At my turn I placed mine and pulled forward still behind her.
    A moment later the car hop comes out with my drink . . .I thank him for bringing mine first and tell him about her cutting me off to get in first.
    At that moment another car hop is brining out her order . . .he trips and well her beverage fell and splashed into her open window.
    All I can say is "Truth in bumperstickers"
    My car hop and I just looked at each other and at the same time said "oooopppppss"

Absolutely. Perfect.

Think the (bee)-itch learned a lesson?

Naaaaah.
    You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

I'd wager the (bee)-itch threw a massive shitfit and started screaming and demanding free food and demanding the carhop got fired and all that.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth BrightEyedKitty View Post
        Think the (bee)-itch learned a lesson?
        Doubt it. People like that never do, because they cannot comprehend that they must indeed play by the same rules everyone else does.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The OP really made my day.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The other morning, I was merrily tootling along and listening to the Bob and Tom show when I heard an obnoxiously loud exhaust, and was soon tailgated by a pile of crap rusted out Honda Civic.

He eventually weaved around me, rather he almost cut me off, weaved back into my lane so fast and hard he almost flipped it, and began to rocket away. I read his back bumper sticker: Warning! Driver doesn't give a shit!

Apparently not.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
            X