Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EQ - thank you for complimenting my description of Clock Solitaire!

I've never played Zombies. I don't know .. sometimes I get bored when I'm playing games and just start to zone out. Maybe I need to find new gamers to play with?

Anyone live in/near the Northern VA area and wants to game?

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
      EQ - You're right! What do these people who only play computer games do when the power goes out - either in the middle of the day or early evening? do they stare blankly at their computer/tv/electronic thingee and pretend to play?
      That's why the DS and PSP are kept charged up at all times!
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

LOL ... how could I forget those? I had a DS, daughter has a Gameboy SP, and hubs just got a PSP. Oi. Can you tell we like certain gadgets?

However, let me clarify: We like our gadgets, but we like board games & D&D much, much better.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
          Anyone live in/near the Northern VA area and wants to game?
          That would be me. I just have to clear it with my social secretary (aka wife) who does not like to game. One of these Saturdays, I'm going to get down to your store. Won't be tomorrow, that's when my Lego club meets. Any other locals available for gaming?
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X