Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it. If the doctor recognized him, he'd been to the hospital during one of these stunts before. Did his hospital bill not WAY exceed the cost of the dinner? I went to the ER twice last winter, and it was quite pricey. You'd think he would have learned the first time.
    Last edited by jayel; 07-11-2008, 08:05 AM.
    I HATE stupid people!

Comment

What a cheap asshole. I really hope they throw the book at him with the fines, maybe that'll give him a REAL heart attack then. Even better would be to make him work in the restaurant biz and as a cab driver and see how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

On the bright side, if he ever does REALLY have a heart attack, guess who's gonna be laying on the ground 'til he starts to stink.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth jayel View Post
          I don't get it. If the doctor recognized him, he'd been to the hospital during one of these stunts before. Did his hospital bill not WAY exceed the cost of the dinner? I went to the ER twice last winter, and it was quite pricey. You'd think he would have learned the first time.
          If you are collections-proof (no- or low-income, no resellable assets) and don't care about a credit rating, you can merrily ignore the bills. Even if they get a settlement out of you, you have nothing to take. Some people will abuse this until they get nicked under theft laws like the jerk in the article.

Just another part of why medical costs are so high. Hospitals have to eat that cost, or wait to get some of it back from the government at best.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

You know he's going to end up really having a heart attack and nobody will help him.
            It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
            -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

On the bright side, if he ever does REALLY have a heart attack, guess who's gonna be laying on the ground 'til he starts to stink.
              but sheldon, you say that like its a bad thing!

cry wolf too many times...
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read, purely because of the comments.
                "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I can't believe someone would stoop that low to get out of paying a bill. I thought I had no hope for humanity before, but now I have even less than that!
                  Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Working...
                  X