This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only in utah...

Ok, I was 5 minutes late to work today... truly through no fault of my own...
    I was driving up Redwood Rd and I got stuck behind a house...
    I kid you not... I got to 3500 south and Redwood and there is a double wide being moved... but you know how most people would move it as two separate units... nope, they were moving it as one combined unit down Redwood Rd... thank God it was only going to Redwood Elementary and I wasn't stuck behind it long...
    though I thought it was interesting that the drivers in Utah thought that tailgating me would get a HOUSE in front of me to go any faster (it's official Utah drivers are the worst drivers on the planet... this is why I'm glad I learned in Nevada because people know how to drive there).
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

House moving is more common then you would think.

Anyways, I hit Epic SUCK last night myself. BF was driving us back to the house we're housesitting and had stopped at a light. There was a woman in the vehicle next to us that wasn't moving, her hood up and trunk open.
    We asked her if she needed help and said no, she just ran out of gas but can she get in front of us?
    Sure, thinking she wanted to get to the gas station that was on the otherside of the highway. Nope, she wanted the shell station we were sitting next to! So BF turned on his emergency lights and when the traffic light turned green, refused to move.
    It was obvious that her car was going nowhere, but some asshat twat was still leaning on their horn like there was no tomorrow! A friend of hers used his vehicle to push hers to the station. Not my idea of safe, because that would cause some major damage to the little car (he was in a big Chevy Bronco, I think) but she made it over there safe and BF flipped off the asshat.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

People are so damn impatient now days. I remember when my transmission dropped, while I was driving. Of course everyone was honking that got behind me. Never mind the fact that I had the hazzards on and flares on the road. Never mind the fact that I was standing outside of the car on my cell phone. Never mind the fact that when the tow-truck was there hooking my car up to be towed. Two lane streets and they could not go around when they had the chance, why?
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

We don't have "double wides" at all (that's a mobile trailer home, right?). We get house moving a lot though. Had one yesterday. I turned the corner and a house presented itself to me across both sides of the road. I had time to think "Shiiiiiiiit, where's his pilot vehicle?" before he turned into the side road right in front of me, where his pilot vehicle had gone. Glad I wasn't stuck behind him!

Comment

Working...
        X