This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You selfish ass

So today was my day off. Since I have no A/C in my car(Compressor fucked up), I took in last week. So they have to order the compressor. Which is ok, I can roll down my window in the mean time. Thought that today I should pop in. Well found out that they are going to close up early and for the rest of the week be closed. They are a family owned repair shop and there is a funeral in the family. Totally understandable. Well not for this one asshat. He started in about how they are inconveniencing them & that they better give him a 80% discount, you know the typical SC dictionary was brought out.

I told him, to Shut The Fuck Up Now. Before he makes him out to be more of an ass. He looked me up and down & told me to shut it. The owner had heard what was said and told him to leave and that he is banned. If he ever comes around again that the police will be called. Oh the good news, they have his address on file. And that they are giving me a 50% discount. But only if I promise to come back when I need the car to be worked on. Told him, that I would come back anyway & that the discount was not needed. But he just insisted.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Good on you. Life throws up curly situations sometimes. You like the service and support you get at the local family owned store? GREAT! Be prepared for rare occasions when the family want to gather ... oh I dunno ... AS A FAMILY though.

Comment

Wow, what an ass... him!
      My Wajas cave

Comment

Quoth Bramble View Post
        Wow, what an ass... him!
        Ditto....and include this too....
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
        X