Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ran into a "special" lady at the grocery store...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
    I find no reason to go with a clean little jab when complete and total overkill will suffice.
    Ah, a woman after my own heart...(even if it is just to eat it )

This also works on online game griefers and prank phone callers. I find if a I critique their performance, and offer suggestions on how to improve next time, the dorkus maximai tend to slink off or get so mad they can't talk. Either way, I win.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

LA: You're drunk!
      WC: Yes, and you are ugly. But in the morning, I will be sober.
      "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
        The smilie you chose here warms my heart.

I love to see people recognize nastiness for what it is: The childish and laughable attempts of a small person trying to make themselves feel bigger.
        I may not have been so noble if my children hadn't been holding my hands, to be honest... but I didn't want them to learn that type of childish behavior from me It just really wasn't worth it - nothing I could have said would have made this woman feel any shame or embarassment - hell, pointing out to her that she was harrassing a grocery store employee for things beyond her control made no impact on her at all. I just wish I had had the time to tell the manager that the poor guy did nothing wrong before I left (my ex was in a hurry to get home)
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
          "Yeah, well you're a bitch. You might want to consider losing some...bitch."

I dunno.
          Ouch. Coffee. Hot.

Really, her boss needs to know she's stalking, insulting, and cursing at customers. Props to you for standing up for the kid.

Comment

Reminds me of the time a customer came into the store I work at around 9:55 AM on a Sunday during the NFL playoffs. He threw a temper tantrum at the store manager because they didn't have any hot chicken wings or chili available (those usually are available by 10:30 or 11). He literally went on for about 20 minutes (I'm not exaggerating, he was there when I started my shift at 10 and he was still there at 10:15), yelling so the whole store can hear about how he's got people coming over for the game. The manager just stood there and listened to the whole thing, but he finally relented when the supervisor from another department came along and said "Get out of the store" or something like that. Right in front of other customers this supervisor even said "What the f*** is wrong with him?" Something tells me he was drunk, to be that upset about not being able to get chicken wings for a football game TAKING PLACE HOURS LATER!

Comment

wow; every store that i've been in that has chickens/turkeys roasted also has a policy:

when we run out, we're OUT.

wonder if that ever occurred to her...oh wait, of course not.

wow, a fat insult; wonder how long that half dead hamster inside her head had to work to come up with that gem.

*agrees with mysty* why go half way when you can drown them in humiliation?
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

An old lady once called my aunt a wicked witch and because I laughed at her stupidity she called my aunt a witch again and my cousins and myself those flying monkeys. It was priceless
                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
                X