This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big guy and a little one (LANGUAGE)

This is my first thread here since I've just lurked reading the site for a bit and wanted to contribute a thread.

I thought this was hilarious as I witnessed it so here's the deal.

Me
    BBG - Big Black Guy
    LBG - Little Black Guy

I was at a Gas Station in Hollywood a few days ago and stopped at a pump. I get out and BBG is telling LBG he was gonna whoop on his ass.

Note: BBG had something wrong with one of his legs cause he was limping around. Both were FULL grown men. Pretty much after every rhetorical question was the n-word euphemized. So insert in your minds where it was said.

BBG: Imma beat your ass kid.
    LBG: *dancing and running around while laughing* Bring it dude I got ALL day, I ain't got nothing to do.
    BBG: Keep talking shit, Imma whoop ya ass and stuff you in that garbage can.

At this point I was stepping inside the store. From inside this other guy asked me what was going on and I told him that I think they were going to fight, but thought they were playing at first. We laughed a bit and while I was paying for my gas I could see BBG hobbling after LBG and LBG was still laughing and talking shit.

I get back outside and start pumping gas and they're still going at it.

LBG: Why you always trippin' I'll slap the black off ya.
    BBG: *hobbling after LBG* OK, OK, OK! Do it then, do it then. You know what? I'm gonna f*uck you up.
    LBG: What the deal is? (meaning what's up/what's the situation going to be)
    BBG: Why you running?

By this time LBG runs past my car while I'm still pumping my gas and BBG hobbles past supporting himself for a second on my rear bumper. I'm trying not to laugh but I'm still looking at him through my shades cause I assumed he couldn't see my eyes.

BBG: Look it's like this.
    LBG: No you look it's like this *Gives BBG the bird* F*uck you fat boy I'm getting on the bus. *screaming towards the bus' direction that pulled up on an adjacent street* HEY!
    BBG: What? Get yo little manish ass back over here to me so I can whoop it.
    LBG: Kiss my ass homie.
    BBG: *huffing and puffing* OK, OK, OK, you gonna give me my money.
    LBG: I ain't giving you shit.

By now I'm finally done pumping my gas and get in my car, put it in gear and start laughing my ass off. I look around and in my rear view mirror and see LBG still running around the gas station parking lot w/BBG in tow still yelling.

You always see something funny/interesting/weird in and around LA.

O, man that sounds hillarious. Good thing BBG didn't see you laughing....LBG probrably thought it was just a game though. very funny stuff.
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
    X