X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool and not cool

Sightings from my very recent trip to Mickey D's (burp):

Cool (or maybe not, I thought it was, sorta):
    Going through the drive-thru on your mobility scooter. As long as you can go about as fast as the traffic in the drive-thru, what's the harm really?

Not cool:
    Digging into your bag of food as you roll away from the window--and almost right into traffic on the main drag in front of the restaurant, where traffic is going 40-45 mph; thus they won't be able to stop in time and you will be squished like a bug.

Then, realizing at the very last second that you are about to roll into said traffic, and you steer to the left as hard as you can, nearly tipping over your scooter and ending up on the grass.

Say, I wonder if this was the same person who missed the wheelchair ramp in front of my store and hit the curb while going like a bat out of hell, tipping over the scooter and breaking her arm.

Cool:
    Pulling over on a side street to inspect your bags and make sure you got exactly what you ordered.

Not Cool:
    After your bags have passed inspection, swing back out into traffic, forcing me to hit my brakes so I don't hit you, because your ice cream cone is more important than not causing an accident.

Who knew that a simple trip to McDonalds could be so fraught with peril?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    Sightings from my very recent trip to Mickey D's (burp):

Cool (or maybe not, I thought it was, sorta):
    Going through the drive-thru on your mobility scooter. As long as you can go about as fast as the traffic in the drive-thru, what's the harm really?
    not cool, what happens when some guy in a big ass billy bob pickup comes through, orders, and speeds up to the window cause they didnt see a car, and not seeing the scooter crushes them to a bloody pulp. People have died for that.

Comment

Working...
    X