Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

signs we can all agree with (warning, picture heavy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signs we can all agree with (warning, picture heavy)

While I was up in Virginia City (purchasing some of the best candy on the planet) I did some wandering around and I came into this shop with signs... I think you'll like some of the pictures I got of them

If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Oh I want some of those....

Comment

I LOVE the second to last one...

Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Ok, silly signs time, hmmm? Easy:

On my supervisor's toolbox at work years ago when I worked in a factory:
        Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be prosecuted

On my wall at the same factory:
        (looked like a general information sign like you might see at a department's door)
        Complaint department
        <--- 200 miles

At an adult book store:
        (under a picture of people carrying coffin)To all our debtors, please allow us to be your pallbearers. We've carried you this long, we may as well finish the job.
        Seph
        Taur10
        "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

I have a sticky-note pad that says "I went to college to do this job?"

Comment

I've always been fond of "Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again."
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I have one that says "If you spin around in your chair realy fast, this place makes a lot more sense"

Hey, at least mine isn't lethal
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I've always liked the sign that says, "You don't have to be crazy to work here. We give on-the-job training".
                Research is the art of reading what everyone has read and seeing what no one else has seen.

Comment

The fruit and veg wholesale market had a sign up saying that: "Thieves will be taxed."

Rapscallion

Comment

I have one of the "stupidity" signs in my home office. I hate stupid people with a passion, and couldn't resist the sign
                    Attached Files
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

The complaint department and stupidity is not a handicap signs are my faves.
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

nitpick

The first one needs an apostrophe.

/nitpick

Comment

the "No Whining Zone" made the DH giggle!
                          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                            The complaint department and stupidity is not a handicap signs are my faves.
                            I was so tempted to post the "stupidity" sign on my street..when the nearby elementary school has their parent-teacher conferences. Most of those fools can't drive for shit--they're on both sides of the street, in front of driveways, etc. However, the sign stays inside--I'm afraid someone would steal it.
                            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

There is a lovely little diner where I live (soooo much food for cheap, and great breakfast), and at the doorway to their kitchen they have a "DANGER: ATTACK WAITRESS" sign.

I want one =D

Comment

Working...
                              X