This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    This is why I want to own a hotel. Make the hotel stay and work experiance better.
    do you think you can make an offer to our new owners

they are good guys, hard working (as far as I can tell) and are going to do a lot of good things... but they hover... and then they wonder why it takes us so long to get stuff done... well I for one could finish my pre-audit a lot quicker if I had free reign over the desk to work on my reports and balancing everything, or if I didn't have to answer questions every couple of seconds. grrr.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      do you think you can make an offer to our new owners

they are good guys, hard working (as far as I can tell) and are going to do a lot of good things... but they hover... and then they wonder why it takes us so long to get stuff done... well I for one could finish my pre-audit a lot quicker if I had free reign over the desk to work on my reports and balancing everything, or if I didn't have to answer questions every couple of seconds. grrr.
      Find out if they want to be bought out. I'm sure I can talk my bank into a loan...
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        PM me the name of the hotel chain? It sounds like a hotel I had some dealings with a while ago myself and I'm curious if it's the same company.
        From the description, I believe it's one that has a "Roof" and it's "Red". I've stayed at that chain before, getting the inclusive rate. All the clerk does is take one of the daily pre-paid cards and hands it to you. And if you're staying multiple days, each day you need to go get another pre-paid card.

Comment

Working...
        X