This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Coworker

I popped out with Financial Guy (FG) to grab some foodies during lunch today.
    We were at the till, and out of his mouth comes one of the phrases tha makes cashiers go

"If it doesn't scan, it's FREE!"

GAAAA!

So I turn to him and tell him "No, FG. That is NOT the case. In fact, that is a very Sucky Customer thing to say."

Of course, it was like water off a duck's back, but the cashier loved me for it

Maybe if I say things to him like that often enough, it'll penetrate his thick skull...
    *hopes*
    The report button - not just for decoration

*Grabs a Skin Mag, rolls it up, and smacks FG with it*

BAD BOY!
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

All you can do is keep trying.

Comment

I would have paid very good money to see the look on your face when he pulled that line.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          *Grabs a Skin Mag wrapped around a baseball bat, rolls it up, and smacks FG with it*

BAD BOY!
          There, that should do it!
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Do you think we should dip the skin mag covered baseball bat into some concrete for good measure, Crazylegs?
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
              Do you think we should dip the skin mag covered baseball bat into some concrete for good measure, Crazylegs?
              Nah, that would be excessive, you should *fill* the bat, not slather it...
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I love the $ store by my house. There have been a couple of times where something didn't ring right and the only person in the store that was avail was the cashier, so they'd just give it to me. But I have never asked.
                You don't know what Hades is until you've worked at least one Christmas Season in a toy store that offers free gift wrapping.

Comment

Working...
                X