Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She probably won't have much luck returning that shirt to Fashion Bug. Even if you just made the purchase a few days ago, the tags are intact, it's not been worn and you have the receipt, they will make it difficult.
    "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

good point. normally only 3 types of people can claim those seats & kick others out of them:
      The elderly, the pregnant, and the injured/disabled.

Comment

I haven't taken public transit for awhile, since the place I'm living in now has a very crappy system but when I lived in Vancouver I took it to work every day/night. Some of the creepyness at 6am on the bus is just .

I had one guy hit on me while I was on my way home, which in itself isn't necessarily creepy but when I tell him that I'm very much taken, as in in a 5 year relationship, living with someone, commonlaw married, kind of taken and he says "well haven't you wanted to try something different?" just dude, no, I don't want to talk to you.

Or the guy who asked me for money at the skytrain station while I was waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. When I tell you I don't have anything on me, I mean it, I don't carry cash. Saying "well if I was a bad man you would have something" really doesn't help your cause and just makes me go towards large groups of people and away from you.

Ah the joys of public transit.
        “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
          Kiwi is right. There is nothing inherently sucky about being overweight. So what if she's eating Doritos and talking about wanting to be thinner? This is absolutely no one's business but her own.
          To me it's like drinking a double espresso at 10:00 pm then complaining about your insomnia.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
          X