This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Ding"Bat

My brother came across this not so rare breed of SC while he shopped at one of the big name pharmacies.

He went back inside the store to get some discount coupons for an area attraction (a small theme park just north of us in NH) when a lady came up to the counter and rang the bell that sat there. Not ten seconds later she rings it again. Not two seconds later she rings it again, and then she picks the thing up and starts banging on it repeatedly.

Within a few second a male employee who worked there dashes to the counter, and no sooner does he get there does she starts banging on it again, this time in his face.

Geez. Sorry lady, but most of us haven't learned how to Apparate yet.

If I were that employee I would have run out and when the SC was looking so smug that her tantrum had worked, just grabbed the bell, thrown it away, and gone back to what I was doing.

Ok, not really but we can dream, can't we?
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Quoth Nashida View Post

Geez. Sorry lady, but most of us haven't learned how to Apparate yet.
      BEST comeback I've heard all week!!! Awesome.
      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

after she started ringing it in his face... oh hell yeah.
        or ... since she wasn't going to let go of the bell... and taking it might erupt in a lie about "omg he attacked my hand" or something dumb like that... just toss in some ear plugs

Comment

Quoth Nashida View Post

He went back inside the store to get some discount coupons for an area attraction (a small theme park just north of us in NH) when a lady came up to the counter and rang the bell that sat there. Not ten seconds later she rings it again. Not two seconds later she rings it again, and then she picks the thing up and starts banging on it repeatedly.

Within a few second a male employee who worked there dashes to the counter, and no sooner does he get there does she starts banging on it again, this time in his face.

If that were me responding, from that point forward that bell would be ringing every time that stupid cow farted.

Oops, did I think that or type it? I'm a good boy. I really am.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X