This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MadMike View Post
    Someone sent me that same one, and I know what you mean.
    I am scared to death of snakes but I'm darned curious about this one. LOL if i google the terms and then set the computer across the room from me, would it be good with out making me crawl up the wall and pass out on the ceiling??
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
      I am scared to death of snakes but I'm darned curious about this one. LOL if i google the terms and then set the computer across the room from me, would it be good with out making me crawl up the wall and pass out on the ceiling??
      Giant Dead Snake on YouTube.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I love this story. I keep rereading it.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          *snickers* Yup...I yelped. DH is laughing at me. Thanks!!
          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I knew it was coming and I still jumped! But I love snakes.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I love snakes and I plan to own either an albino corn or a black king. That video made me laugh!
              "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
              ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Quoth Bradester View Post
                Cornsnakes are cute. I really love hognose snakes, though.
                Quoth Munkie View Post
                I love snakes and I plan to own either an albino corn or a black king.
                Step-daughter has an albino cornsnake that she has raised since it was about the size of a pencil. It is now about 3.5 feet (a little over a meter) long.

Ex-roomie caught what he thought was a hog-nosed snake on my land several years ago. I don't know what it actually was, but we found out later it was something venomous.

An EX-BF caught a copperhead bare-handed, and then took about 5 minutes trying to figure out how to let it go without getting bitten. Also on my land.

Lately, we've been having problems with coral snakes. I even caught one in my yard when I saw the dogs trying to play with it. It is now in a jar of formalin in my Specimen Room.

So...anybody wanna come to my place and hunt snakes? You may keep whatever you catch! The armadillo is off limits, but you may also keep any possums or skunks you catch.
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
                  ...something venomous....a copperhead also on my land...coral snakes.

So...anybody wanna come to my place and hunt snakes?
                  ::twitch:: This is the sort of thing that really makes me leery of living anywhere with a number of venemous snakes that might wander onto my property. I'm a major ophidiophobe when it comes to the venemous variety.

I've managed to quell my fears when it comes to nonvenemous snakes, though. Still have yet to bring myself to touch one.
                  "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                  - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I do recommend making the effort to pick up a corn-snake, at least. That kind simply will not hurt you and is very friendly. Like any animal, it will sniff around you and, if you're calm, set off to explore - and, being cold-blooded, it'll like the simple fact that you're warm.

No, I don't keep snakes myself. I just had the fairly nice experience of visiting some people who did, once.

Comment

Just hope this airhead doesn't get convinced by some sleazy lawyer to appeal the case being thrown out to the state supreme court.

Comment

Working...
                      X