This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Cordiform View Post
    I swear some people aren't human anymore. They just cannot possibly have a human brain and understand human social skills....
    Hey! As a non-human, I'm offended. I understand social skills most of the time, even if I don't act on them well. I'm constantly trying to understand why some humans act the way they do.
    </not sure how much she's joking>
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

The world DEFINITELY needs more horrible moms. Send some my way please.
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

By that ladies logic I had the worst mother ever.....

Comment

You deserve a whole bakery worth of cookies!
          "I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."
          "Free at last from my vegetable prison!"
          X-Strike Studios: Video game movies done RIGHT!

Comment

Heck with cookies, Mama deserves
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Hehehehehe!

Indeed, more nasty mums! Going from that ladies description I was raised by someone who made Atilla the Hun look lenient.

I'd have said she could of had a cookie though. But it was $30 a cookie, as this was my "picking up the box and getting one" fee. Also known as a "stupidity tax".

Comment

Quoth NightRain View Post
                I'd have said she could of had a cookie though. But it was $30 a cookie, as this was my "picking up the box and getting one" fee. Also known as a "stupidity tax".
                Oooh, I like your idea better.
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  Heck with cookies, Mama deserves
                  mmmmmmmmmmmmm kudos *homer gurgle*

Comment

Working...
                  X