This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning out my car

I'm such an air-head sometimes. This was about 5 years ago.

I went to McDonalds one morning for an Egg McMuffin & hash brown heart attack. Yes, I know it is bad for me, but I was addicted. I have since reformed.

I got my food and pulled up to the trash can and took a few moments to clear out a cluster of old McD's bags and other junk that had accumulated in my vehicle. It was kind of alot, actually. I jammed it all into the trash can and motored on my way, happy to have all that junk out of the car.

Now where the hell is my breakfast.....
    Hmm...more zombies than usual...

See? Your subconscious is telling you its bad for you!

Comment

Now you know why it's called JUNK food.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Ummm...so, did u get it back out? LOL

Im not sure what I would do. I guess it depends on how hungry I was...

Comment

I did something similar.

Had a multi-park pass for the theme parks in Surfer's Paradise. You had to visit each to get a return visit to your favourite one. So we visited the one we weren't at all interested in, to get the stamp on the form so we could go back to the good one we wanted.

Walked in, took their pamphlets, leaflets, advertising material, maps, etc. Looked around briefly. Decided "This sucks" and threw away their maps and crap and headed over to the other park. Now ... where was that stamped pass....?

Comment

The other night I had a headache and was out of aspirin so I drove to the nearest convenient store to pick some up. I put them on the counter, the clerk rang them up, I paid for them then walked away without them.

Getting old sucks!

(Fortunately I realised what I had done before I drove away.)
            Retail Haiku:
            Depression sets in.
            The hellhole is calling me ~
            I don't want to go.

Comment

Working...
            X