This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess who I saw again

If you thought that the whore would never make good on her threat to never use the bus again... guess what... you're right.

This time though I went from thinking the bus driver in this case was a spineless ass to thinking he might be a cunning diabolical asshole... he let her on because this time she said that she "just needed to get to the trax station" which he let her do... which I thought was spineless until I noticed an abnormally high number of transit authority vehicles in the parking lot... then I realized, that sneaky bugger... he knew that she was going to go ahead and get on trax without paying and that today they are doing fare checks so there is a decent chance she'll get caught... if he had said "no" to her she'd have been inconvenienced... if she gets caught on the train it's a $133 fine... you go bus driver
    Last edited by smileyeagle1021; 08-30-2008, 10:35 PM. Reason: I found out the fine had gone up
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Wow, how evil. I like
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

*evil laughs*
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        *evil laughs*
        I concur. Boy, do I concur.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

oh yeah... today once again I saw the whore... but guess what she actually had ready when she boarded... yup that's right, she actually paid her fare for once... makes me think she really did get caught last time and she now knows that she needs to actually pay or face consequences
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

lol i was wondering about that

Comment

Working...
            X