This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
    Instead, the surround R's brother. Tell him to get the hell off the ladder, he can't do any work at this mall after 7:30am (Mall doesn't open til 10). R's brother asks if he can pull out this last piece of wire - it's a fire hazard, needs to be sorted out. He doesn't get an answer.

Security pulls him off the ladder, and slam him to the ground. Breaking the guys arm. Because, of course, they couldn't just tell him, "no sir, you'll need to come down now." Because they needed to feel like they had a lot more power and control than they actually do.
    Quoth BlackIronCrown View Post
    Aw, hell no. My ass would have next been on the phone to a) an ambulance and b) the REAL law and a subsequent filing of charges.
    You left out calling the fire marshall about the fire hazard and subsequent closing of the mall until it was fixed.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Those sorry ass rent a cops should be fired and charged for what they did. They could've told him verbally to get off the ladder! What they did to him was nothing short of excessive force. I hope the guy gets compensated for what happened to him and that those asshats will never be able to work in security again.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
      X