Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate AT&T. I only have them because my contract is not up just yet. I had Cingular before they merged with AT&T. When my contract is up, I am using Virgin Mobile Pre-paid. $20 bucks every 3 months sounds great to me.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

double minutes for the phone's life
      ooo sounds like you got the same phone i did. had to call them up to transfer my number / account from the old phone to the new, but that wasn't hard (actually great service - almost no wait and the issue was resolved). i'm just confused on how i ended up with 3 years of service on it... yeah, it won't run out until 2011 now.

Comment

nice, tracfone was actually my second choice, but our DC sent us the wrong net10 phones, and the call center rep dropped the ball on sending me a new sim card, so I did a take 2( couldn't wait, I had already waited til I was down to about 5 mins on my cell one phone) and got a better phone and better plan.

Comment

UPDATE:

My mom and brother went back on Saturday. They got the new plan, no problem. I needed a new Sim card, I guess, but I didn't have to switch phones.....

So that dumb bitch was 98% wrong, and we DID get the new plan, we did NOT have to pay cancellation fees or anything else. All we needed were new Sim cards, which was the only thing she'd been right about.

Booya bitch. That's all I have to say.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

glad it all worked out for you, blas.

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
              Be careful with Verizon, too. They slammed my husband with a $300 early termination fee 3 years after he cancelled the phone.
              Then I'm sure you might have read my story with Verizon then...

Not The Most Reliable Network...

Comment

I heard Verizon is trying to buy Alltell... so... bye bye lame Chad commercials.

Comment

But...but I LOVE Chad
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

US Cellular 4TW!

free incoming calls from anyone(not verizon's "in calling" which is only in network)

Free incoming texts from anyone

nights starting at 7pm

Free US cellular to US Cellular calls

Hubby and I have never gone over our minutes on our family plan-and "easyedge" internet is 9.95/ month

YAY!
                    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                    X