This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Morning Shopping

So it's Monday morning, and I stock up for the week ahead with fruit etc to stick in my work fridge for snacks, also pick up things for salad for lunch etc etc.
    I therefore walk into my local Coles (across from my work) and are looking through the produce section.

Now the deli section is at the back of the produce. I am minding my own business and looking though the salad stuff, including the premade bean and pasta salads.

Now I hear a woman at the Deli, and there is a guy serving her. Now she wasn't quiet, her voice was quite shrill, even though she was much younger than she sounded.

Now the guy grabs whatever meats etc she wanted (I wasn't paying TOO much attention) and he says "anything else I can get you?"

Now I don't hear a reply and the Deli guy repeats the question, as any good customer service person would.

Now the woman gets huffy. and teh following ensues:

SW - Sucky Woman
    DG - Deli Guy

SW - I said that WAS all! (highly rude especially when the guy was just double checking!)
    DG - Maybe you should speak up a bit (Brain to mouth filter not on yet)
    SW - YOU should listen better....

Though to point out I didn't hear her either and I heard everything else she said.

Deli guy says something back and she argues back at him and gets huffy I breifly hear, wait til I complain to your Manager before she departs.

Now the Deli guy I know shouldn't have spoken back, but seriously it was 8.30am adn that woman got out of bed on the wrong side this morning!! I did feel so sorry for him, cause he was obviously not having a great morning.
    every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

You should've found the manager and told him what you just told us.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I should have....however there was a manager in the Deli around the corner.
      I saw her leave just after the nasty woman. She didn't speak to the guy, however she heard the whole interaction...I was further away than where she was standing.

I didn't feel like I needed to interject....though the narky woman just left so again no issues today from her, unless she rang corporate.
      every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

Working...
      X