X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's only 8:30 in the morning

but I already have enough for a post.

you knew UTA would be involved
    OK, seriously, big dude on the back of the bus... I get it that the cheetos you are eating are delicious, but is it really giving you an orgasm or are you just doing that for attention... either way, please shut up.
    Also, just how desperate for a cigerrete do you have to be to see the train you need to get on pull into the station and walk away from it so you can have a quick cigerrete... umm, hate to tell you this, but that train don't wait, you just made yourself 15 minutes late.

this is a first
    as we were coming across the Meadowbrook Expressway there was not a single instance of asshatry on the expressway... honestly, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before... there were quite a few assholes on Redwood though which did surprise me because normally Redwood has the less stupid drivers...

I've figured out why West Nile is a threat here

I believe it may have something to do with the fact that every single f*ing government facility in the state (be it the Capital, the County Complex, any of the city halls, or any school, I speak mainly of SLCC) has decided that the only way to water their grass is to turn it into a freaking swamp... seriously, should there be standing water 2 inches deep on the lawn while it's being watered... or is that too much. Oh and did I mention that we're supposedly going into another water shortage... I wonder why
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song
Working...
X