Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't care if you were being held HOSTAGE in a BANK ROBBERY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
    So, instead of 'oh, the poor driver', or 'oh dear, poor person' (probably a suicide) my first thought was 'couldn't the fucker have jumped off a building instead?'

I immediately felt guilty though.
    If you kept it in your head, there was zero assholery involved. The way I see it, we all have a raving lunatic in our heads (some of us have more than one) who is completely without care or compassion or decency, and cares only about what it desires at that moment in time (see: Id.) The good human beings are the ones best able to ignore the looney within and behave like civilizied people.

Much like bravery isn't the absence of fear, but the perseverance through fear, being a good person is often just a matter of keeping a grip on the ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! inside.

Now if you had spouted off a loud, "Oiy! What a stupid git, throwin' hisself under me train!! Lets go mutliate the corpse and steal the money out of his wallet, then call his home on his cell phone and make fun of his family!!" then you'd be an arsehole.
    Hmm...more zombies than usual...

Comment

Quoth Gruesome View Post
      If you kept it in your head, there was zero assholery involved. The way I see it, we all have a raving lunatic in our heads (some of us have more than one) who is completely without care or compassion or decency, and cares only about what it desires at that moment in time (see: Id.) The good human beings are the ones best able to ignore the looney within and behave like civilizied people.

Much like bravery isn't the absence of fear, but the perseverance through fear, being a good person is often just a matter of keeping a grip on the ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! inside.
      This is a wonderful way to put it.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Working...
      X