This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another story about inconsiderate and rude people

Here we go again. We have Hurricane Ike, a category 4 storm, possibly on its way to wipe out South Florida. Due to this panic, everyone is lining up again at the gas station, which means the lines at the pump will be longer than normal. If you get lucky, you may pull up right as a car is leaving. In my case, I had to wait for a young lady, about 17 or 18 years of age. She must have only pumped a couple of gallons of gas, because she quickly got back in her car after pumping. However, she had to first whip out her cell phone, dial up her friends, then look at herself in the rearview mirror, fix her make-up, and finally fix her hair. Here I am waiting along with everyone else, as the lines are piling up, and she's apparently getting ready for a date!

No consideration or courtesy at all, no matter what's going on!
    Last edited by greensinestro; 09-19-2008, 02:23 PM.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!!!!11111!! !!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!!!!

I think that describes quite adequtely how some people think.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Silver lining - she did all that while parked at the gas pump, not while actually driving on the roads you share with her.

Comment

When I'm at a gas pump and someone is waiting behind me I get out of these as fast as I can once I'm done(making sure I'm not going to hit someone driving around to find a pump), and I'm her age. I don't want someone to have to wait longer than they have to. And I'd deffinately move my car if I were going to go in the store to get something as well(unless it's late at night, with like no one there)

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
          Silver lining - she did all that while parked at the gas pump, not while actually driving on the roads you share with her.
          That much is true. The only thing is, there is a parking lot next to the gas station in which she could have done all of this. When you have twenty or more people in line waiting, people don't need to fix themselves up and piss off waiting patrons.

Comment

The gas station I frequent is pretty busy, even without a major storm coming. People are rude, inconsiderant and down right scary if you get between their impatience and a pump. I'm trying to imagine if a huge storm was coming. ~shudder~
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
            X