This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, what?

Not sucky at all, just something I overheard at the Circle K today. As I'm waiting in line, the guy at the next register, an older black gentleman, was chatting with the cashier. Mostly small talk, then I hear this line: "Last night, my son called me a N-word, and then said he'd shoot me"

Call me shocked, since that's not something you usually hear where I live, out in the 'burbs. WTF?
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Hmmm....

So far as I know, it's okay for black people to use N towards each other in a familial kind of way. Maybe the son was also a professional photographer?

Heheheh. Grasping at straws, I know.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
      Hmmm....

So far as I know, it's okay for black people to use N towards each other in a familial kind of way. Maybe the son was also a professional photographer?

Heheheh. Grasping at straws, I know.
      Or his son was a Suburban Gangsta thinking he was some sort of hardass thug "keepin' it real" by acting up towards his father. One'll-get-ya-ten the kid would shit himself if someone pulled a real gun on him.

Honestly, I'm mixed French/Scottish/Austrian and I'M probably more "real" than those idiot ghetto-fabulous, Escalade-driving, Fifty-Cent-Wannabe punks.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

At work the other day, there was a large group of hispanic kids and their mom. One of the boys, about 8, said "out of my way, woman!" I saw other customers give them the look.

Terrible.

But then, Jesus said it to Mary, so I guess it's okay.

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
          But then, Jesus said it to Mary, so I guess it's okay.
          And on that note...that particular line of discussion ends here.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X