This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is she not deaf?

I figured this counts as a sighting, not entirely sure. It's still going on at this moment. I'm on one of the many computers available in the library at my school. There's a woman a computer over from me with an ipod on. The rest of the library is silent except for the sounds of typing and some low murmuring voices. I can hear every word from her music quite loudly and clearly. I'm trying to ignore it and do some of my homework, but honestly, my ears would be in pain if I ever listened to music that loud.

I get the feeling that she needs the volume that loud because she is deaf...

Rapscallion

Comment

Earbuds I'm guessing. They damage your ears quicker than standard headphones.
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

I ended up moving to another computer on the other side of the room. I could still faintly hear the beat from there.

Comment

I'll admit, when I'm in a loud area I'll turn the volume on my i-pod up, but I try to keep it low so others don't have to listen to my music. but...a library?! I'd have the volume nearly at zero! I don't understand some peoples need to "share" their music with the rest of the world...and I seem to notice the ones who do it the most are playing some rap or hip hop music that cusses every other word. >_<
          We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

I'm guilty of this. If I can ever find an mp3 player that can crank the volume up even higher I might use them. But I got a good excuse; if it's not loud enough to make you deaf, I can't hear it.

But you're right, not at the library.
            I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Working...
            X