This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Cart Suckage

This is really minor, but it aggravated me quite a bit at the time. BF and I went up to the grocery store to pick up a few things. We had the baby with us - what we usually do is put the whole carseat down in the big part of the cart and use the front basket to put our items. (I don't like to play that balancing act with the carseat on the front of the cart - it scares me) So, BF was getting Fidget out of the truck and I headed over by the cart return to grab a cart. There weren't very many carts, but I saw an employee grab a stray cart from a few spaces over and walk toward the return with it.

Me: Could I take that cart?
    CG: No, there are some in the store.
    Me: Yes, but I was going to put the baby in it before we go in.
    CG: The baby? No. There are some in the store.
    Me: Yes there are, but I need one before we get in the store.
    CG: No.

At that point, I reached for one of the other carts in the return and tried to separate it from another cart, and he finally motioned for me to take the cart he had. I guess he figured I was going to get one anyway. But geez dude - what the hell did it matter if I got a cart before going into the store?
    Let it go... Daisy, let it go... Open up your fist
    This fallen world... Doesn't hold your interest...
    Doesn't hold your soul... Daisy, let it go
    -Switchfoot

geeze. I could understand if he had the whole line already (the cart guys here have complained about that enough) but when he's just pushing one to the return? Gimme a break!
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Working...
    X