This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Mother or Sucky Employee?

Ever since I started my current job (supermarket), my mum has been shopping at one of the branches near home, since I gave her a discount card.
    Anyway nearly every time she comes home from the shopping, she will bitch about something that has happened regarding her packing.

1) First time round, it was that the girl didn't pack the cold stuff in the chiller bag (basically a bag that keeps the cold stuff cold and they rock ) and packed it everywhere else.
    2) Then it was the fruit.
    3) Finally, it was the fact that she overpacked the bags and made them too heavy. THey weren't actually that heavy when I hauled them in.

Basically, is the employee being sucky or is it my mum who's being sucky? The cold bag one is an easy mistake and I've done that before (but corrected myself). Most people tell me if they want heavy or light bags.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I think maybe your Mom has issues? Maybe she should try shopping at another store if that one isn't up to her standards?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I hate to say it but Babe your Mom has ISSUES. If she doesn't like how it's being done, calmly take back your discount card and tell her to shop elsewhere.

Comment

Lol, fortunately there's another branch a bit closer to home, but it's a bit outta mum's way. I'm considering telling her to go shop at one of our competitiors. (The card also gives her petrol deals which is the only reason why I haven't taken it back)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

well... i can see being upset about the cold stuff not being packed correctly. Mom has that issue sometimes too, although lately they've been putting all the cold stuff together at least.

it just makes it easier when they pack all the cold stuff together, so you can toss that bag into the cooler.

Comment

Working...
          X