This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Now This!

Anyone who has been following my family's on going saga/struggle with AT&T....

Well, we got our first bill. It was well over $300.

Most of it was legitimate charges. My mom figured there would be fees for changing our plans (even though we weren't informed of it), but then we saw what else was on the bill.....a bill for a different change in plan. Not just our change of plan meaning unlimited texting and a few hundred more daytime minutes (the plan we CHOSE) but also a plan for 3,000 extra daytime minutes that we DID NOT choose.

I'm sure they were sick of hearing from my mom, but she called anyway. Turns out, the very first time she went to the store to get our plan changed and was told "NO!" by that idiot girl from my other AT&T post.....my mom had also inquired about a plan that included 3,000 daytime minutes. What did that fucking idiot do? She told my mom "NO!" to changing our plan (if you don't want to find or read those, she was saying we couldn't change the plan without changing our phones and blah blah blah blah blah blah and that we were not official AT&T customers and bunch of other shit that just proved she had no idea how to do her job) and pretty much made it clear the answer was "NO!" to everything....

AND THEN SHE ADDED THE 3,000 DAYTIME MINUTES PLAN TO OUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT TELLING MY MOM ANYWAY!

So somehow when my mom got another rep who was happy to change our plan, that 3,000 minute plan didn't show up (we had given up on that plan the first time that previous idiot said no).

Thankfully, they took those charges off.

I'm sorry to be rude, but I want that dumb bitch fired. Not only because in my first thread, she went on and on about how my family was NOT officially AT&T customers (even though AT&T took over Cell One and our BILL comes from AT&T) and that we could not change the plan without becoming AT&T customers and getting new phones.....and then on top of it all, she adds that 3,000 minute plan without even saying anything!

We didn't even use those 3,000 minutes we were unaware of either, as we were under the assumption we were only allotted our 1,400 minutes, which we don't even use all of anyway.

I'm seeing red right now.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

i agree with you completely; not only was her customer service in need of SERIOUS work, she added on services you didn't authorize, which might be fraud or something of the like.

if she can't handle the customer and do her job correctly, she obviously doesn't need it that badly.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
    X