This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    Oy. I've always been told that. "Always wash it first" when buying from a used clothing store. And Mom's always told me to wash new clothes first too, cos you never know who else tried them on.
    My grandma was a big fan of washing new stuff, apparently great-cousin Henry died from an infection caused by a chemical his new pyjamas had been soaked in. (Then again, grandma thought people were breaking into her house just to make the floor dirty, so we were never sure if we should believe these stories)

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
      (Then again, grandma thought people were breaking into her house just to make the floor dirty, so we were never sure if we should believe these stories)
      damnit... she's onto me
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        damnit... she's onto me
        I didn't know you were Korean!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          "Always wash it first" when buying from a used clothing store. And Mom's always told me to wash new clothes first too, cos you never know who else tried them on.
          New or used, I wash them before I wear.

I've seen too many things and heard horror stories.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Jack7957 View Post
            I always make sure to wash anything I donate
            ... I think I love you.

Comment

I tend to wash anything I've bought at a resale store. Model cars, Legos, you name it...goes right into the sink, or if I want to freak out my mother...the dishwasher. There's nothing like her reaction after opening it, and finding car or locomotive bodies in with the dishes
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
              X