This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I wanna screw her"

Okay, I was on the bus with a friend who is a girl, not my girlfriend, we used to be in a complicated relationship, but it wasn't working for either of us, so we're just good friends. Like, really good friends, in the summer we would wake up at the same time and send a text message to each other saying good morning at the very same time, it was very weird. Anyway, this is important later.

So we're on the bus, it is stopped at a red light. There's a girl on the corner holding a large sign "berber $1.99 per square foot, installed" and the name of a local carpet shop. There are four "gangsta" guys on the back of the bus. One of them says out the window "hey baby, you like that job? i've got a better one for you" and when he gets no response he yells out the window "damn, i wanna screw her"

At this time, I respond back "Somethings are better not mentioned" so his posse starts whispering to each other, I can't hear what they're saying, I'm right beside the exit door as well. He gets off at the next stop, says "Maybe you're the one who shouldn't be talking" (referring to me) and calls me a "fucking idiot". He reeks of stale tobacco and cheap cologne, once he's off, and my friend is giving him that "you fucking pig" look and he's looking at me, so I say to my friend, but loud enough for him to hear, "Yeah, he reeks of stale tobacco and cheap cologne, yet I'm the idiot".

When he was waiting to get off, he stood behind me, forming a fist and moving it in my direction slowly, with his posse saying "get the snitch" (yeah, apparantly I'm also a snitch now), so I look at his face, look at other people on the bus, make eye contact with two people and point at his clenched fist, to let them know to pay attention if he does anything.

Yup, my friend was going to a job interview, I went with her because, well, we're good friends, sadly her friends don't believe that we're only friends, but I don't care, I enjoy that. Oh, and she got the job :P
    Otaku

I absolutely hate guys like that. The worst part is that when I run into animals and cavemen like that, I'm not with a friend or boyfriend. I'm alone.

When will they ever learn that acting like those musical "artists" on MTV and talking like they didn't make it past 3rd grade and trying to proposition girls on the street is NO way to get a girl?
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

When they stop breeding. Because, unfortunately, there are still girls who think that sort of behavior is "cool".
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Gotta love the people watching on Mississauga Chance-it.

Yeah, I grew up there, so I know the fun of some of the clientele.

And congrats to your friend for getting the job.

B
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
        I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post
          Gotta love the people watching on Mississauga Chance-it.
          Yeah, I grew up there, so I know the fun of some of the clientele.
          I live right on 5 routes, and a bus stop that serves 3 of them is right behind my house. I've gotten used to waking up at 3 am to people at the bus stop yelling "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BUS" even though service stopped at 2 am. Sadly there are no bars in the area or post-secondary institutions within a reasonable walking distance (UTM is one bus ride away, but I definately wouldn't walk it), so it's not drunks or stupid students.
          Two nights ago I heard someone asking his friend to give him "the yellow one", then woke up to find our election sign on the fence behind our house tagged with the word 'Bomb' in yellow.
          I've noticed a lot of improvement in MT service over the last year, but if I run for Mayor in the 2010 municipal elections, and am elected to the office of mayor, there will be a lot more. I can't say anything else because I don't want to violate electoral law considering that the campaign period doesn't start for a long time still, but there will be options to "vote for tomorrow" in the municipal level in Mississauga.
          And congrats to your friend for getting the job.
          It's "only" McDonalds, but it's her first job, she's been applying to places for 2 and a half months and has had 5 interviews in different places. Subway hired someone "more experience", Wendy's never called her back after the interview and when she phoned the manager pretended to not know who she is, etc. She isn't a "slut" or "gangsta". She works a year ahead in one of her classes and gets an 85 average overall, so she's not stupid either. Sadly, there are just too many people looking for a job and in quick serve (which is the only place where she got interviews) intelligence isn't exactly required.
          Otaku

Comment

Quoth prb View Post
            I live right on 5 routes, and a bus stop that serves 3 of them is right behind my house. I've gotten used to waking up at 3 am to people at the bus stop yelling "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BUS" even though service stopped at 2 am.
            Right now, I overlook the interchange for Brampton Transit and the Chance-It. I know the feeling - and probably have heard "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BUS" in about a dozen languages.

Quoth prb View Post
            I've noticed a lot of improvement in MT service over the last year, but if I run for Mayor in the 2010 municipal elections, and am elected to the office of mayor, there will be a lot more.
            Depends if Hurricane Hazel is still around. I remember the #2 bus would be on an hourly schedule on a Sunday. If I wanted to see a movie on Sunday, it was faster to walk or take a bike from 10 & QEW.

Quoth prb View Post
            It's "only" McDonalds, but it's her first job,
            It's a foot in the door. The first job is always the hardest one to get. I got lucky and went right into the geek stuff with the Board of Education.

Sadly, I'll be out of Peel next week. I'd vote for you!

Good luck!

B
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
            I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

They don't do it to "get the girl", Blas. They do it so the other guys they are with with be sure to know that they are not gay.

Seriously. Do you ever see this behavior when there is only one of them?

I mean, occasionally you see the lone nut job muttering innappropriate stuff to strange women, but the vast majority of them are doing it to show off their love of vagina to the other closet cases they are hanging out with.

Bet idiot boy would not have acted in a threatening manner had he been alone. I mean, is that? Standing behind you acting out how he was gonna punch you in slow motion? What was he, a mime pretending to be the 6 Million Dollar Man?

I'm suprised he didn't crap himself and walk into a wall as an encore. What a genius.

Comment

Sheesh, and knuckle draggers like them always wonder why they can never get a woman.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

am I the only one reading his job offer as an offer to be her pimp?

I'm also not really sure i'd want to be saying stuff like that to "gangsta"s, you never know what crazy shit they're going to do if you piss them off

Comment

Most "gangstas" are not dangerous; they only think they are, and would wet their pants if they bumped into a real gangsta. The ones round where I live are mostly wiggers; they are about as dangerous as a butterfly as well as irritating as hell. I just ignore them.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Only story I have like this is way milder. Just me on a crowded bus, and a punk kid sitting next to where I was standing. I forget why, but he started mouthing off at me. All I had to do was stand there and stare him down. And then when I shook my head and looked away, he tried to start up again. Another quick look shut him up for good. (I'm nearly 6'6", and 300+lbs. He was a scrawny 16, if that.)
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                        Most "gangstas" are not dangerous; they only think they are, and would wet their pants if they bumped into a real gangsta. The ones round where I live are mostly wiggers; they are about as dangerous as a butterfly as well as irritating as hell. I just ignore them.
                        yea, (well, they wouldn't wet their pants, unless that's where they happened to get shot, but the point is correct) but what if it's a real one?

most people who steal from big box stores are perfectly harmless, but how many LP people have weapons pulled on them? all of them do
                        Last edited by nomorecarts; 10-04-2008, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Quoth nomorecarts View Post
                          yea, (well, they wouldn't wet their pants, unless that's where they happened to get shot, but the point is correct) but what if it's a real one?
                          The real ones, the ones that are actually dangerous to really worry about, aren't going to be creating a situation like that. They're not going to risk drawing heat doing stupid shit when they've got bigger things to keep a lid on.

They get hauled in on public disturbance and assault charges, which means the cops would find whatever illegal weapons and/or narcotics are on their person, then the cops figure out the gang connections and get a search warrant for their house to look for more, which leads and getting thrown in jail for a few years over stuff that never would've happened. The people that are dangerous know this, so they behave in public unless on their own turf.
                          Last edited by JustADude; 10-04-2008, 09:55 AM.
                          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                            The real ones, the ones that are actually dangerous to really worry about, aren't going to be creating a situation like that. They're not going to risk drawing heat doing stupid shit when they've got bigger things to keep a lid on.

They get hauled in on public disturbance and assault charges, which means the cops would find whatever illegal weapons and/or narcotics are on their person, then the cops figure out the gang connections and get a search warrant for their house to look for more, which leads and getting thrown in jail for a few years over stuff that never would've happened. The people that are dangerous know this, so they behave in public unless on their own turf.
                            Yup, and they don't do things on a bus with 30 witnesses, and a camera probably recording it.
                            Otaku

Comment

What JustaDude said. The wiggers who act stupid on public transport are not the ones you need to worry about. As for pulling a weapon, round where I live that's not at all likely.
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X