Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to proposition girls on the street is NO way to get a girl?
    Except in the red-light district. Which explains why they treat all girls like that... it's the only kind they know.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      Most "gangstas" are not dangerous; they only think they are, and would wet their pants if they bumped into a real gangsta. The ones round where I live are mostly wiggers; they are about as dangerous as a butterfly as well as irritating as hell. I just ignore them.
      Saw a crew of dirty, shifty-eyed punks "flying the Crips colors" together on a street corner a few days ago.

All of 'em were white - and I know for a FACT they were all cowards who would have a hard time beating up anyone unless it was all six of them vs. one in total darkness.

If those losers met a bunch of REAL Crips...they would have all s**t and pissed themselves at the same time while running pell-mell to hide under the bed. Those of them that survived, that is.

Comment

Quoth Dark-Star View Post
        If those losers met a bunch of REAL Crips...they would have all s**t and pissed themselves at the same time while running pell-mell to hide under the bed. Those of them that survived, that is.
        and I think this would be the ONLY time in which I am actually rooting FOR the Crips... I think the wanna-bes are the only thing worse than the real thing.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Reminds me of the wanna-bes around here. They *all* act like that, even if they aren't with their "posse." When confronted, they usually turn and run away.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth nomorecarts View Post
            am I the only one reading his job offer as an offer to be her pimp?

I took it as him meaning a "blowjob", since he mentioned that he wants to screw her.

They would run away if, there was any kind of trouble whats so ever.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
            X