This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashiers like this make it hard for good cashiers

Not sure where to put this,feel free to move it...

So my dad went to CVS to get some soda that was on sale.It was something like 4 for 12.oo,I dunno. Anyways there was a sign and it was advertised in the ad.Well dad gets up to the register and the cashier starts arguing and dad tells her there is a sign.So she growls(yes growls) and goes back and almost knocks over the display ripping the sign down and then she goes over and grabs an ad and then kicks the ad thing. she brings the sign back and starts cussing(yes cussing,F**K this shit and such).So she rings in the pop and proceeds to throw the first two 12 packs so hard they land on the floor and burst everywhere. So dad says okay is there a manager? So dad talks to the manager and come to find out,this woman has many,many complaints. Heres my point.This is why(I'm sure) there is CS. They get service like this and then they think that they need to act the way they do.

She didn't get fired right then & there?

Comment

PLEASE tell me she got fired on the spot?!

Thats fuckin ridonkulous....

Comment

we can't even commiserate with THAT one... Damn!!!

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
          She didn't get fired right then & there?

Yep she got fired.I felt so bad for my dad.The man had a severe heart attack 16years ago and now is living with a 35% of a heart.So he CANNOT get upset about anything. I've never heard my dad in the 29 years I've been alive yell at anyone,not even us kids,mom did that.

Comment

Working...
          X