Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you got proof of this? Cuz I did a google search and couldn't find anything, save testimonies from IANAL type people taking either side.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quick wikipedia search on assault and battery show neither article contains the words "smoke" or "cigarette", and usually common ways of committing crimes are listed, so it's either a misunderstanding, or it's uncommon. If uncommon, it's probably an off-shoot of spitting.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Haha, no, I've never had the balls to say that. Most of the time, it's a cold ice glare and a "Thank you, I'll take that into consideration" if it's an older person, or a nice warm smile and a "Fuck off!" if it's someone younger, male, or a female close to my size.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Assault is unlawful violence against another. I've never heard of someone being arrested for blowing smoke into someone elses face.

In addition to their being an offence you also need ensure that an arrest is Proportionate, Lawful, Accountable and Necessary. You could argue it isn't proportionate to arrest (as long as there are no other factors involved) for something that trivial.

I'm not suggesting any of the above is right or wrong, I'm merely stating it. If any person wishes to debate any/all of the above content there is a spiffing website called Fratching where you can argue to your hearts content.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I'm a non-smoker but I would never say anything to a smoker about smoking being bad for them. Well, probably if they look underage that's only time I would say something. I do have cousins who smoke but I never said anything to them yet especially since we had a grandmother who was a smoker and probably died because of it.
            Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
            My space
            Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X