Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gross gross lady!!! Warning Grossest thing ever!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gross gross lady!!! Warning Grossest thing ever!!!

So me and the hubby went to Mcdonalds this past saturday for breakfast..Its a once in while treat.So we get our food and start to eat and then I don't know why but this old woman catches my eye......

She is about 60 years old and unkempt and just nasty looking and......

Gross part coming up

She is picking her nose and eating it in middle of the MCDonalds lobby.

I just got up,threw my food away and left.I guess I should have talked to a manager.But they would have probadly been scared to say something.

My hubby of course confronted the woman and called her nasty to her face and asked her what the hell is wrong with her. She just looked confused.

You know what ever you want to do in YOUR own home is fine but don't ruin my once in a while breakfast out. I haven't been back to that McDonalds since I can't do it.

well for her sake, lets hope she was mentally disabled.

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
      I guess I should have talked to a manager.But they would have probadly been scared to say something.
      Just what do you think a manager could have done, other than asking her not to do that?

Now, if it were an employee doing that, they could act. But a customer? As far as I know, there is no law against picking your nose and eating it, however disgusting it may be.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

It sounds like she might have been...not all there mentally, you know? That's why I really don't look at other people when I'm in a restaurant. Well, that's not why, but I really don't look at any other people around me. Which then leads to situations like this past Saturday night, when I strolled into my local watering hole and plopped myself down completely obliviously onto a barstool, and then realized a minute later that I had unceremoniously seated myself right next to my very recent ex-boyfriend.

Although I'm not so sure that eating your own boogers is much grosser than eating McDonalds's food

Comment

Meh, to be honest I thought you were about to say a lot worse, I see plenty of chaps doing exactly that in their cars every day.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Probably a safe bet though, that while they're in their vehicles, the people around them are not trying to eat.

Comment

Gross, yes, but I must say that I think you and your husband overreacted.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

"fingerpainting" is way grosser

Comment

Who knew that the "snot" inside your nose is just a mix of dead skin cells, pollen from outside, dust from inside, and saliva?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Explains why I'm not disgusted. I'd have just switched seats so I wouldn't have to look at her.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

As far as I know, there is no law against picking your nose and eating it, however disgusting it may be.
                    Can I sig this?

After I'm done wiping down the screen and keyboard and changing into a dry shirt, I mean.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                      Who knew that the "snot" inside your nose is just a mix of dead skin cells, pollen from outside, dust from inside, and saliva?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Explains why I'm not disgusted. I'd have just switched seats so I wouldn't have to look at her.
                      hey boogers taste good

LMAO, J/K

Comment

Gah, geeze. *Face-palms*

*Thwacks with rolled up newspaper*

Comment

I knew that.

I actually had a babysitter who'd make me eat my boogers if she caught me picking my nose.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

*Gags*

Glad I never had her. She'd be scarred for life.

Comment

*Gags*

Glad I never had her.
                              Eh. She was nice enough. The only person ever able to get me to willingly eat spaghetti.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                              X