Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gross gross lady!!! Warning Grossest thing ever!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, "boogers" do contain a lot of things that aren't especially good for the body. There's more than just mucus, dust, and dead skin cells in there. There's also germs. Not only that, there's potential for nosebleeds.

It does appear that this woman may not have had all of her faculties about her, though.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Actually, they did a study, and found that people who 'mine and dine' actually have better immune systems because of those germs. 'Mining and dining' actually give their bodies constant little boosts of germs that strengthen the immune system's 'portfolio' of antibodies.

That said, I still must vote total eewage.
      My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

I must admit, after everything I've read on this site (all kinds of bodily fluids smeared all kinds of places where I'd never, ever, in a million years have thought of placing them), someone eating goobers in a McD's is... kinda anti-climactic. And pretty far from the grossest thing ever.

Sorry about your OCD, but if it's that severe, maybe you'd better choose a table in a corner, where you can see as few people as possible. Because that kind of behavior, you'll be seeing all the time.
        You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

I always read a book in restaurants, when I'm on my own; if with my boyf, I do try to make an effort to talk to him. XD I've never actually watched other people, so the whole restaurant could have been picking their noses and I'd never notice.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Let's see, what it Becks who theorized there was a Simpsons quote for everything?

Here's one for this story:

Jim Hope: (to Bart Simpson) What are you passionate about, partner?
            Bart: Boogers.
            (class laughs)
            Jim: (laughing along) Boogers! Ha ha ha ha! That was great!
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Let's see, what it Becks who theorized there was a Simpsons quote for everything?
              Me, and Bella has mentioned it on occasion--I think.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                Me, and Bella has mentioned it on occasion--I think.
                Once or twice.

I've even backed that up WITH a quote or two.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I kind of in between this becuase I do think that OP and her husband overreact but I think I would be a bit grossed out if someone picked there nose then eat the booger. I mean if this woman was mentally all there then she would know better then to do something disgusting where people are eating but then again we not quite sure if she was all there. I mean if it was an employee then yes the manager should know about it since it could be a health violation but with a customer there isn't much they could do.
                  Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
                  My space
                  Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X