This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    I bet all those Wiggle Eye Willys and Bucktooth Billys are just angry because they don't even know how to read.
    It could be that...or it could be that they just turned 35, and are still in the second grade... Another item on the "we're pissed because" list, might include their prized possession, the primer-red 1979 Camaro is sitting in an impound lot, or their kids are going hungry because they just *had* to buy those Yosemite Sam mudflaps...
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      So reading books goes on the list of Things That Make You Gay, right below owning multiple cats and eating salads.

Interesting.
      I've posted about the last two here, but hey, I also love to read!!!!!

So ghey........................
      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
        People like that make me wonder if the movie Idiocracy really is prophetic.
        Haven't you seen my sig?

Idiocracy is well on its way to being true, although I think it will take less than 500 years to get to the same place. My husband and I were talking about it and I pointed out that almost all the natural eugenics that used to occur to control the growth of the stupid were gone. Unless there is some catastrophic disease or natural destruction, I expect that the dumbing down of humanity will continue unabated.

Sometimes I feel guilty because I had kids and they have to face an even worse future.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
          Unless there is some catastrophic disease or natural destruction, I expect that the dumbing down of humanity will continue unabated.
          Good news, then! My army of killer robots and orbiting space death-ray lasers is only 10 years (and $500,000,000,000,000,000.04) from completion!
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
            Good news, then! My army of killer robots and orbiting space death-ray lasers is only 10 years (and $500,000,000,000,000,000.04) from completion!
            I have the four cents I could send you . . .

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
              My husband and I were talking about it and I pointed out that almost all the natural eugenics that used to occur to control the growth of the stupid were gone. Unless there is some catastrophic disease or natural destruction, I expect that the dumbing down of humanity will continue unabated.
              I agree with you on that. Instead of letting stupid people die off...they get coddled. Society coughs up various excuses for the behavior, and usually either ignores it, or outright *rewards* it. Why else would Paris Hilton have celebrity status? I have a feeling that if this trend isn't reversed, society as we know it is doooooomed!
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
              X