This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSTST

So, to borrow one of many Gravekeepers many abbreviations, TSTST aka Too Straight To Sit Together

So, I was at the pub, entertaining a young lady when 'the group' walked in. 'The Group' consisted of men in their late 30s, early 40s, then then proceeded to sit on person per table, resulting in their taking up approx about 24 seats between the six of them.

It's not as if the pub was deserted either, however it wasn't rammed full either so they *just* about got away with it.

I just don't get it, if you know someone why do you feel the need to sit so far apart you can't hear what the other person is saying?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Oy...did anyone from the establishment ask them to sit together??
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

No, it hadn't got so full that the table space was needed, but I think if it had got any busier they would have done.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

They needed to leave room for all the females to swarm around them!

Don'tcha know it!
        I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

I always figured when guys are THAT afraid of people thinking that they are...ahem...together, that they themselves are constantly thinking that they are...well...together.

Just flexing, I guess. It's mighty tight in the closet.

Comment

I saw a group of guys do this recently on the bus.
            It was a Friday night and all four of them sat in their own row. Now, this is Friday night, meaning in a few minutes that bus is going to be packed.
            Who sat next to each of them? Another group of four who were too straight to sit together.
            The irony pleased me.

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
              I saw a group of guys do this recently on the bus.
              It was a Friday night and all four of them sat in their own row. Now, this is Friday night, meaning in a few minutes that bus is going to be packed.
              Who sat next to each of them? Another group of four who were too straight to sit together.
              The irony pleased me.

You should have asked if they were all on blind dates.

Comment

This is why to prove how masculine my friends and I are, we will not only sit next to each other, but I will, at times, put my arms around the back of the chair.

And sometimes we fake like we are kissing just to throw people off.

And then the dry humping...

Some of the above statements may be exaggerated.

Comment

You really give yourselves away when you start with the group-sex in public. Just thought I'd let you know. You're not fooling ANYone.
                  I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

Quoth poofy_puff View Post
                    You really give yourselves away when you start with the group-sex in public. Just thought I'd let you know. You're not fooling ANYone.
                    Especially once they start shouting "Who's your daddy?"

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
                      This is why to prove how masculine my friends and I are, we will not only sit next to each other, but I will, at times, put my arms around the back of the chair.

And sometimes we fake like we are kissing just to throw people off.

And then the dry humping...

Some of the above statements may be exaggerated.
                      this thread is useless without pics
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

IPF, I think we need your smiley!

Also, unless I'm mistaken, you were not working at the time, so shouldn't this go under sightings?

Damn it, now I'M starting to sound like a mod!
                        Last edited by Broomjockey; 12-01-2008, 03:41 AM. Reason: consecutive posts
                        "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Shards
                          Damn it, now I'M starting to sound like a mod!
                          no, a mod would remind you to use the report button rather than mention it in a thread

and yes, I agree, we need IPF's smiley...
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            no, a mod would remind you to use the report button rather than mention it in a thread
                            That's OK...since nobody else seems to know where the report button is, the OP reported it and asked to have it moved.
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

*yawn...scratch scratch...fart...*

Mmmggghhhh...back to third shift and back to dreaming about work. This time I dreamed there was a man with a gun in the store on Black Friday. Really makes me enthusiastic to go in to work tonight. ...

Anyhow I see some people are requesting a certain smiley, so here you go:
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X