This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hot Chocolate Story

A post in the Sucky Customers forum reminded me of this.
    Years ago my blind best friend was runnign around with her husband as he made deliveries.(Yes her being blind is part of the story.) They stopped and got her some hot chocolate. Instead of waiting in teh car as he went into a building she got out and waited outside the building with her hot chocolate. Just her and her red and white cane.
    Then some man walks past and dumps some coins into her hot chocolate, as if she were begging on the corner. Her reaction "WTF DID HE JUST DO TO MY HOT CHOCOLATE?!" She of course refused to drink any more of it, and they went and got her a replacement.

Poor gal...
    Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

all the hot chocolate related posts on CS made me go out to the grocery store at 9pm, just to buy hot chocolate mix.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer gave a homeless man some Chinese food in Tupperware, asked for the Tupperware back later, was refused, and then he apologized and put a coin into the homeless man's cup...of coffee.
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
          all the hot chocolate related posts on CS made me go out to the grocery store at 9pm, just to buy hot chocolate mix.

Target has some fancy hot chocolate mixes in cute gifty tins in their christmas section...some of them look really yummy...so I've got 2 kinds.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I seem to remember seeing this same situation in a movie once, but I can't remember which one.

Comment

I'm so sorry, I know that's just awful, but I couldn't help
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
              X