Clear All

Er, sorry, no.

It's spelled connoisseur.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
      Er, sorry, no.

It's spelled connoisseur.
      CLOSE ENOUGH!
      The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

i do believe it's OK to ignore your children at times

.... BUT a public place while they're running around like crazy and screaming is not the time or the place to do this.

Comment

I hear you; today I went out for a pub meal with my boyf and on the table next to us was a couple with a screeching bratchild. I said loudly that I thought that it should have been kids banned from pubs, not cigarettes and the mother gave me a nasty look, but said nothing. XD

Honestly, if you want to go out, then ffs hire a babysitter rather than subject the rest of us to your child's shriek-a-thon.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

When I was a little girl I always thought that when I grew up I would like to have 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls...all with dark hair and brown eyes. Then I got a bit older and started babysitting for my nieces and nephews. I had a large family and there are a ton of nieces and nephews. All of them, except two, were hellions. Mean, nasty, mouthy, screaming, biligerant, destructive hellions. I grew to despise kids and decided I never wanted any of my own. EVER!!!

Eventually I married and it was 5 years before hubby and I decided we would have a child. Other than being colicky for his first 7 months, my dark haired, browned-eyed boy was a sweet, good-natured kid who understood that if he behaved badly he would regret it...very much!

Thinking back about one of my nephews who was the worst of the worst, I always thought he'd grow up to be just as mean and destructive as he was when he was little. But instead, he is now a wonderful husband and father of 2 with superior intelligence and unbelievable skills. Rather than destructing homes he now builds them.

Ya just never know!
            Retail Haiku:
            Depression sets in.
            The hellhole is calling me ~
            I don't want to go.

Comment

Quoth bitsyww2 View Post
              This was a nicer dressed couple too. They appeared to be in their late 30's early 40's upper-middle class and completely incapable or interested in handling their children.
              Why am I reminded of Dr. Dennis Leary

This is my kid, he goes with my couch.

ugh...we have those all over the place up here near the Emerald City.

Comment

Working...
              X