Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the OP said she ran after the waitress, I thought for sure the woman was going to throw her food at the poor waitress.

The suck was all on the woman who ordered.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth gerund View Post
      First I need to explain something. What you Americans call "fries" we call shoestring chips (because they are so thin compared to our hot chips). Our hot chips are (as defined by our food standards authority) - potatoes cut 1 cm wide and deep fried in vegetable oil. 1 cm is about .4 inch.
      Oh yum. Pass the plate, please!

Quoth Hyndis View Post
      And fries can make a particularly yummy leftovers meal! Just put the fries on a plate, then add some shredded cheese over the fries. I prefer cheddar. And, because I love hot sauce, some hot sauce on it for that added kick. Nuke it in the microwave until the fries are hot and the cheese is melted, then eat with a fork..

.........dang it, NOW I'm really hungry!
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        And I'm with SmileyEagle on the "love" business. I am not honeysweetiebabydoll. I actually had some woman yesterday calling me "baby"....and I'm older than her. Not only does it imply a familiarity that doesn't exist, but it can also tend to be a bit condescending. Just sayin'.
        Agree, it can be annoying even insulting sometime.

And then sometimes it's just a bit odd, like a lady I saw working at a takeaway joint near Martin Place Station in Sydney. She called everyone "good boy"
        eg: Hello good boy, what would you like good boy? that will be $5.95 good boy.

Rather bizzare really.
        Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Working...
        X