This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm handing out another a-hole badge!

I'm driving back to work on Monday bringing an older (large) computer back for me to work on in the office (faster connection).

I normally back into a corner spot so I can have room on the side for my side doors. I drive past it, swing around and start to back in as some a-hole in a Jaguar flies in and takes the spot (as I'm backing into it). Sure enough, I slam on my breaks so I don't obliterate his expensive pile of tinfoil (I drive a full sized van for work) and take another spot.

As I'm lugging the (large) computer into the office, the asswipe in the Jaguar gets into the elevator and watches me carry it towards the elevator and does NOTHING to hold open the door, he lets it close.

Jackass, you're a contender of the asshole of the year award. I pray karma catches up to you soon.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

why is it that EVERYONE that drives one of those"small"penis cars are Always a prick.

Comment

I don't know but I work next to a large dealership - I see enough driving in and out of the office. Personally - I'd never buy one of those.

BTW people, it's jaguar, "JAG-war" not "JAG-EW-AR", just like the large cat (which it is named after). I don't know when someone decided to change the pronounciation, but it's JAG-war.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Because they're making up for the lack of length. >_>

And that is like the "Target" "Tar-zhay" thing. It's pretentious.
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
          Because they're making up for the lack of length. >_>

And that is like the "Target" "Tar-zhay" thing. It's pretentious.

I've called it Tar-zhay before

granted, I do it to make fun of the fact that everyone thinks it's so much better than wal*mart... while this is true, I'll take shopko any day
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Aw come on you guys.......for some men, their flashy car or their massive truck is all they have and will ever have. The next best thing to them is someone who will only be with them BECAUSE of their flashy car or Yukon Denali with heated leather seats.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

*stumbles with pc near car, finds left rather large scrach as asshole payment* oops!
              Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
              pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                Aw come on you guys.......for some men, their flashy car or their massive truck is all they have and will ever have
                I really, badly, BADLY, want to buy one of those big ol' piss off trucks, and get it painted neon pink! Just to mess with peoples...
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

FWIW, they actually made a full-size version of Lady Penelope's car (from Thunderbirds). On a road test, they discovered that because it was so farking HUGE, it was worse than useless in town. Also, so much for being, y'know, *undercover*.

Comment

FWIW, they actually made a full-size version of Lady Penelope's car (from Thunderbirds). On a road test, they discovered that because it was so farking HUGE, it was worse than useless in town. Also, so much for being, y'know, *undercover*.

? i wants pics! now!
                    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

What's the difference between a porcupine and a Jaguar?
                      With a porcupine, the prick is on the outside...
                      Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

They pronounce it jag ew ahr because originally it was an English car company and that's how they pronounce jaguar.

In German, Porsche is pronounced por sha. I say por sha, but a lot of people here in the U.S. say porsh.
                        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                        HR believes the first person in the door
                        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                        Document everything
                        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

About FAB-1, Lady Penelope's car:

Top Gear roadtest

Wikipedia article
                          Last edited by Chromatix; 12-13-2008, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                            BTW people, it's jaguar, "JAG-war" not "JAG-EW-AR", just like the large cat (which it is named after). I don't know when someone decided to change the pronounciation, but it's JAG-war.
                            Oh, I thought it was a Jag-u-lar! [/Tigger]

I'm not going to get into the heffalumps or woosels.
                            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

What I don't understand about when a guy buys one of those cars in a mid-life crisis or as over-compension: you are trying to compensate being under-endowed with something tiny and fast?

Comment

Working...
                              X