This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid move, Driver!

Okay, so, I'm out and about tonight, planning on picking up my hardly over $20 paycheck from work, in the second left turn lane (the one on the right) about to pass a highway that has the directions split up... two opposing one way streets, and I'm behind a car with its left turn blinker on. Now, I'm thinking, "Hey, she's signaling to turn left at the next stop light (a valid turn) or is going to merge into the first left turn lane." as apparently, does the car on my left, as he hangs back once the light changes, only to watch the car in front of me merge into his lane and pull into on-coming traffic!
    WTH, mate? All I could think of while in the mall was attempting to figure out why she pulled such a bone-headed move... and all I could come up with was, "She missed the U-turn lane...?" and even then, the next stop light is set up for U-turns!
    "I call murder on that!"

That's why I like to say....

"People do dumb things. And I'm not talking about paying too much for car insurance either."

My best friend's wife actually cracked up laughing when she heard me say that.

Comment

Working...
    X