This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is suckier?...me or the employee?

I just recently came back from McDonalds (a different one than I normally go to). I placed my order but neglected to tell the cashier the size (large for your knowledge). I proceeded to be lectured in a rude manner by the cashier who told me that I MUST tell her the size first. I was not aware that there was a particular order in which you needed to order your food at McDonalds. I'm sure I gave her a glare as she was lecturing me as the cashier then handed me my change bills first, then coins. I like to put my bills away before I get the coins. The cashier could not wait the 10 seconds or so that this took, so she slammed my change on the counter. I did not pick up the change off the counter, rather I told her I did not appreciate her impatience and asked her to put the change in my hand. She placed it in my hand in a huff. I then asked for the manager who took her sweet time coming up to the counter. She looked rather disinterested in hearing what I had to say. I expressed my complaint and told her that her employee was very rude. She said she would talk to the cashier and then I left the restaurant.
    Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

The Mickey D's employee was being a moron, to put it mildly. I would have told her to cancel the order & get my money back. They act like that then they don't need your business. The hell with them.

Comment

Only problem with that is that McD's is not going out of business because you walk out, and then you don't get to get your mcnuggetty goodness (or whatever you were after).

But I agree, the employee was fully sucky.

Comment

Sucky employee.

Only problem with that is that McD's is not going out of business
        Full stop.
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Trust me, you don't need to tell them the size first. It is easy to change it if the employee puts it in for a regular before the customer asks for a large. The employee was being sucky along with the manger.
          Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

Yeah, lady was a bit of a bitch, but no need to ask her to put the change in your hands. Makes you sound arrogant. (Which your not of course ).
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Macdonald's Support

Macdonalds over all in the area where I live is staffed by people that do not understand customer service. We had a number of managers call us when their systems were broken made because 1 out of 4 tills was broken.

I have come to allow Fast Food restaurants to be grumpy as service with a smile does not exist where I am. Kindly thank the employee for her lovely service (be sure to inflict sarcasm) and just add a complaint online to Macdonalds including the information from the Receipt which is the store number. Mac donald's corporation does care about customer service and a few of them are owned by the corporation and most or individually owned.

Comment

Anybody see the new Mickey D's commercial for Chicken McNuggets? The one with a bunch of people at an evidently fancy party, dressed up in party clothes and daintily eating Chicken McNuggets with toothpicks?

It stupid!

End
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Irv, and the (I think it's supposed to be a wedding) cake made out of nuggets...

-a-thon
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Employee was a sucky bitch. You were a bit rude, but only a tiny bit, over the change, adjusting for the fact that she slammed the money on the counter.

I complained about a McD's to the corporate headquarters. It was franchised, the store never responded, I haven't gone back. McD's even wrote back to find out if the store had responded to my complaint and I had to tell them, "No." So, if I'm really hungry and I have time, I walk across the street and half a block to the Burger King. They are polite and fast.
                    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                    HR believes the first person in the door
                    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                    Document everything
                    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                    X