Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goes through some peoples mind???

So I was doing grocercy shopping in krogers saturday and there came an announcment...Someone had parked sideways inbetween two handicapped parked cars.And this old woman couldn't get into her car.

Think of it as this...

///-regular parked cars

_____ jackass

/////----------//////

So somehow this jerk thought that he is so entilted that he'll make his own parking spot up against other cars. I hope the old woman tore him a new asshole.

My guess is nothing goes through their mind because they don't have one.....or thoughts like "Me so important! Must protect precious automobile!"

Or, like this gem I witnessed two Saturdays ago at Wally World, they were thinking "Me too lazy to park further back. I make my own parking spot!". This enormous van parked on top of one of those islands or medians or whatever you want to call them right by the closest parking spots to the door. On top of it.

And cartboys were walking right past it and didn't do a thing....
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Heh. One time my friend and I went to the movies. In one of the compact areas for cars, was I swear to god A freaking Tank. Well, more of a Hummer/Truck/Van hybrid. My friend said what it was, But I don't get cars so I never really bothered to remember names.

We both wrote some letters, and pasted it under his windshield. It might not have done anything, but we felt better.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I draw your attention to this site for more information and giggles on this particular subject.

I hate jerks like that.
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
          I draw your attention to this site for more information and giggles on this particular subject.

I hate jerks like that.
          Thank you! I need some of these. Could've used one for the asshat taking up 4 spaces when I got to work yesterday.

I have to admit, I made a similar cock-up of parking across two spaces a couple of years ago. But in my defense, when I got to work, the parking lot was covered with snow and I couldn't see the spaces. However, when it melted, I went out and fixed my parking job. Of course, I actually tend to be a considerate person....unlike these asshats.
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

One day downtown, I saw some tard parked on top of a traffic cone (which was obviously to illustrate to not park in that space as said cone was itself in a large pothole).

Upon further examination, the car had been booted fairly recently
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
            X