This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Store Colorful Metaphoric Language

I was refused service in Pet Smart this evening for letting fly with the f-bomb accidentally!

Was in there looking at the fish, looking for guppies for my bird. (My cockatiel lives to stare at the fish tank! It's his cable) and a friend of mine called my cell. The call dropped due to the crappy battery on my stupid cheap cell and I said, "oh, fuck.." not very loudly. It had been a long day with drama with my teens and it just flew out. Didn't know anyone was around till a worker about ten feet away gave me the catbutt face. I was giggling, said "Sorry! Hey, can you help me get a few fish, please?"

Major catbutt face and a snapped, "No, I do not wait on people with potty mouths." and stomped off.

I ended up going to the counter and asking for someone to be paged to help me. Someone finally did and I laughed all the home. When people accidentally say 'fuck' and other colorful words while ordering and they're not angry I ignore it and move on.
    "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Quoth calulu View Post
    "No, I do not wait on people with potty mouths."
    She must not help a lot of potential customers then.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth calulu View Post
      I was refused service in Pet Smart this evening for letting fly with the f-bomb accidentally!

When people accidentally say 'fuck' and other colorful words while ordering and they're not angry I ignore it and move on.
      I don't have a problem with that. Hell, I do it myself. Like now....

BUT the "lady" the other night. She came in late to begin with (dropped 2 scripts, was talking, loudly and colorfully, on her cell, then came up to get them had the wrong CC, then realized, at 9pm (when we close), no less that she had given us the wrong script, and could we fill this one instead, right now), her I had a problem with. Every other word out of her mouth, what "shit" or "crap" with a couple of f-bombs thrown in for good measure. I'm really surprised that the Pharm mgr did't tell her "no". She just want to get her the hell away, I think.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth calulu View Post
        Major catbutt face and a snapped, "No, I do not wait on people with potty mouths." and stomped off.
        "Well, fuck you, then!"
        The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

That worker really needs to get off her high horse. It wasn't like you were cussing at her.

Your bird sounds cute, you should post some pics or video of him watching said fish.

Comment

Your fucking language is fucking offensive!

... now personally, if the swearing is over the top and at the employees then i'd say yay for no service.

but in your case... she was being a bitch. hell you even apologized first.

Comment

Working...
            X